Rodents are one of the nastiest pests that can infest your house or office or industry. And, trust me, they are often hard to get rid of too! However, as property caretakers, it is our sole duty to identify any possible signs of rodent infestation and get rid of them as quickly as possible.
Rodents are really sneaky critters, they can fit through teeny-tiny spaces in order to get their food and home sources. Yet, they even leave evidence behind that proves that there is a rodent infestation. You must look out for those signs in order to take some steps for it.
The signs for rodents infestation includes:
- Rod-shaped droppings- they are generally moist when fresh but hard when old.
- Gnaw marks on the boxes, food containers, or any other items in the area.
- When a mouse travels, it leaves a dark and greasy mark on the bottoms of the walls.
- The most prominent sign is a stinky smell from a particular area from the rodents’ feces and urine.
- Observing your dog or cat acting strangely at home compared to before.
- Hearing noises or seeing one rodent running in the home during the daytime.
- Scratching or scuffling noises in the walls or even ceilings.
- A rodent nest no matter whether it is old or new! It is generally made of cardboard boxes, plastic, fabric, or other cast-off materials that those rodents could find.
Therefore, if you witness these signs at your home or office, you must know that it is time to take any action against these pests. You can start by rodent trapping if there are only one or two 9 a limited number). Or, you may practice some DIYs to get rid of them. However, if there are too many of them, it is time to call upon a professional for help!
Are you looking for rodents Control in your house or office? Contact Maple Pests today! Their excellently trained, licensed and insured professionals provide unparalleled work. They analyze the area before starting their work and use only the best products, tools, or types of equipment to exterminate the pests.